Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lazy Day

I haven't updated the blog in a little, but now that exams have come and past, I believe that I'll have more time to get back into the swing of things! That hopefully also means I'll have some time to start painting (as I've got a number of ideas for some new pieces!), but time always seems to fly away too fast. I better go out and buy a couple of canvases while I'm still inspired.... The above is a photo of some doodles, my to-do list, and a cup of tea on my kitchen table. A lazy day indeed.

And below are just some assorted photographs from several weekends ago when friends from home came up to Montreal to visit. Obviously we'd go to the biodome. 







2 comments:

  1. I really like the colour vs black & white effect! Was this a photoshop endeavor or are you in possession of some crazy awesome camera lens?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Definitely wish it was an awesome camera lens, but yeah it was just me playing around with a photoshop-like program :)

    ReplyDelete