Saturday, February 5, 2011

Like a Little Cartoon

For the Bull & Bear, McGill's Management Newspaper, I've been doing the occasional cartoon. I thought I would share the last one that has been published. If you don't know what Like a Little is - it's an anonymous message posting site that allows students to flirt anonymously from the privacy of their computer screens. It was pretty popular last December during the exam period as most students were in the library, and it was common to see students constantly monitoring the site. If you want to check it out - http://www.likealittle.com/mcgill/.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Isabel! Thanks so much for the shout-out. Love the cartoon! Haha. We've featured it on our website here: http://likealittle.com/about/press

    Shoot me an email at rebecca@likealittle.com if you have any questions!

    Rebecca
    LAL Marketing Queenpin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca! Thanks so much for featuring the cartoon! I really appreciate it :)

    -Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah the art of people watching...

    This is awesome! Have anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do indeed! Unfortunately, I've submitted my other cartoons to the Bull&Bear newspaper for the next couple of issues, so I don't really want to post them on here until they've been published. This cartoon is definitely the best of the bunch anyways lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot it's a creative idea ans also the idea to this link in here: http://www.likealittle.com/mcgill/ was amazing, as soon as possible I'm gonna access to the link to check it out.

    ReplyDelete