Tuesday, February 15, 2011

1800s portrait

 Last night was another evening where I decided to avoid working on one of my many assignments, or getting some of my readings done, instead deciding to paint. The portrait below was based on a photograph (which I will not post here or else you will see how I failed to make it look similar to my source! - ignorance is bliss) that I came across a couple of years ago and saved it in the depths of my computer. Coming across the photo again, I decided that it was time to do something with the photo and I'm happy with how it turned out! 

I also used that technique, that can be seen in this post but I feel like I've got more of a handle on it, and basically I learned how to make the style mine. Enjoy! :)



1 comment:

  1. OMG Isabel! Cannot believe how good you are! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete