Saturday, September 25, 2010

My week in 9 words (and a couple more words)

Protest, Collection's Website Launch, Museum Premiere, Champagne and Pow wow

This week has been one of my busiest in quite a while! On Wednesday, there was a rally held to protest the closing of the student-run Architecture Cafe on campus (for more information check out this article in the McGill Daily: http://mcgilldaily.com/articles/33591). The Protest was quite a success - at least 300 people showed up and it was quite the experience. The photos below are taken from the McGill Daily's flickr account. I'm actually in the first photo, but I doubt you'll be able to see me unless I point it out!




(apparently this post is getting too large to function so I will continue it onto the next one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment