Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer ends

 (Photo credit: me!)

Sadly, summer is on its way out. As a new school year starts, I'm already slightly overwhelmed with all that has to be done in the next couple of days/weeks. I'm moving this Saturday to my own apartment and have yet to get some real packing accomplished. I work full-time right up until the first day of class. I'm arranging several events, a training session, and have to start thinking about buying books, and last minute things for the new apartment.

But all in all, this summer has been great. I've enjoyed exploring Montreal more, meeting tons of new people, and forging new friendships. Not to mention, I started this blog and am surprisingly still using it/not giving up!

Have a great 2010/2011 year everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great year! Best of luck with everything Isabel and come visit me in Cyprus some time. :)

    Like the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    I like your photos! All this and still taking on extra work as a off-campus "rez" help? Cool :)

    Cheers to that,
    Maarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eleni, see you tonight for the Going Away shin-dig? And thanks for the comment, I'll definitely get out to Cyprus one of these days to see you!

    And Maarten! Thanks for your comment! haha, I guess I like being busy :P. Also I checked out your blog and its very cool so far, I can't wait to see what you get up to, lol!

    ReplyDelete