Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Apartment

With a sigh of relief, I can finally say that I have found my apartment, and today I signed the lease. If you recall, back in May I made a post talking about my ideal apartment and how much trouble I was having trying to find it: http://isabelluce.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-apartment-search.html.

Well, I don't know if I have settled (I don't live in a tower room, no balcony or small kitchen), but it is on the second floor of a Victorian building, lots of windows, tons of light, black and white tiles, room to set up my easel to paint!, odd shaped rooms, old house charm, laundry in the building, and closets!

Finally, my search has come to an end, and I couldn't be happier! The location could be a pro or a con. All I'm going to say is that it is extremely close to campus.... I'll enjoy that in the winter! So, to get a better idea you can look at a couple of photos, but I already have plenty of decorating ideas and furniture so it is going to be very different once I move in! 

-Maybe I'll do a new post once I've moved in and everything has been decorated!



1 comment:

  1. i like the big windows! it will give you alot of light when youre painting! and i love the whole simple style; modern with class.

    ReplyDelete