Friday, July 23, 2010

Just for Laughs

Finally, I went to see a show at Just for Laughs! After years and years of watching shows on the Comedy Network, and after two years of living in Montreal, I finally went to the Just for Laughs Festival on Wednesday night. Dom Irrera, originally from Philidelphia, made a great performance and I'm so glad I went.

In my mind, the highlight of the show (other than spending quality time with the roomies) would be when a moth flew by Dom and he made some comment about it wanting to watch the show. Someone in the audience yells out "he better have paid $38 to get in like the rest of us." After a moment of scilence, Dom replies with "$38? I better step it up!" Well, maybe its one of those things that you had to be there for, but I thought it was hilarious... Anyways, I'm so glad I went, and just below is a link to one of his shows.





Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabel,

    so this is the guy you were describing to me! nope, never heard him before, but the YouTube clip was educational! I can imagine he was entertaining for the whole time...

    Glad you are taking advantage of all that Montreal has to offer :)

    Love, Mum

    ReplyDelete